(Redirected from Yayo (song))
|Look up yayo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yayo may refer to:
- Slang for cocaine
- José Carlos Guridi, Argentine entertainer on the Argentine TV show Videomatch
- Santiago Luis Polanco Rodríguez (born 1961), cocaine dealer
- Yayo (illustrator) (born 1961), Colombian-born children's book illustrator and cartoonist
- Tony Yayo (born 1978), American rapper and member of the rap group G-Unit
- "Yayo" (Lana Del Rey song) a song by Lana Del Rey
- "Yayo" (Snootie Wild song) a song by Snootie Wild
- Yayo Aguila (born 1967), Filipina actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yayo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.