Yukon general election, 1912
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The 1912 Yukon general election was held on April 29 to elect the ten members of the Yukon Territorial Council. The council was non-partisan and had merely an advisory role to the federally appointed Commissioner.
- Bonanza - Duncan Robertson, George Williams
- Klondike - Eugene Hogan, Archie Martin
- North Dawson - Charles William Tabor, Alarie Seguin
- South Dawson - A.J. Gillis, Isaac Lusk
- Whitehorse - Patrick Martin, Willard "Deacon" Phelps
Seguin and Lusk resigned their seats in 1914, and were succeeded in by-elections by Frederick Pearce in North Dawson and Donald McLennan in South Dawson.
- Steven Smyth, The Yukon's Constitutional Foundations: Volume One, The Yukon Chronology (1897-1999). Clairedge Press, 1999.