Yukon general election, 1912
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The 1912 Yukon general election was held on April 29 to elect the ten members of the Yukon Territorial Council. The council was non-partisan and had merely an advisory role to the federally appointed Commissioner.
- Bonanza - Duncan Robertson, George Williams
- Klondike - Eugene Hogan, Archie Martin
- North Dawson - Charles William Tabor, Alarie Seguin
- South Dawson - A.J. Gillis, Isaac Lusk
- Whitehorse - Patrick Martin, Willard "Deacon" Phelps
Seguin and Lusk resigned their seats in 1914, and were succeeded in by-elections by Frederick Pearce in North Dawson and Donald McLennan in South Dawson.
- Steven Smyth, The Yukon's Constitutional Foundations: Volume One, The Yukon Chronology (1897-1999). Clairedge Press, 1999.