From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ZFS (IBM file system))
ZFS is a file system originally developed by Sun Microsystems.
ZFS may also refer to:
- ZFS+, ZFS with proprietary data de-duplication technology extensions by GreenBytes
- zFS (z/OS file system), by IBM
- zFS (IBM file system project), an experimental decentralized file system
- Zero field splitting, a spectroscopic concept
- Zeeland Farm Services
- Zurich Financial Services
- ZFS, Toronto Stock Exchange symbol for a Bank of Montreal index fund
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ZFS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.