From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Zaka (disambiguation))
Zaka may refer to:
- ZAKA, Israeli emergency response team
- Zaka, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Zaka District, Zimbabwe
- Zaka (Senatorial constituency), roughly congruent with Zaka District
- Zaka, Gounghin, a village in Gounghin Department, Kouritenga Province, Burkina Faso
- Zaka, Tenkodogo, a village in Tenkodogo Department, Boulgou Province, Burkina Faso
- Shōkō zaka, in Japan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zaka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.