(Redirected from Zengi)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zangi or Zengi (زنگي ,زنكي) may refer to:
- Zengid dynasty, an Oghuz Turk dynasty 1127-1250, founded by Imad ad-Din Zengi
- Imad ad-Din Zengi, 1085-1146, Turkish atabeg, founder of the Zengid dynasty
- Nur ad-Din Zangi, 1118-1174, his second son
- Imad ad-Din Zengi II, 1181-1183, Emir of Aleppo and Sinjar
- Zangi, Azerbaijan
- Zangi, East Azerbaijan, Iran (Persian: زنگي)
- Zangi, Kermanshah, Iran (Persian: زنگي)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zangi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.