|Full name||Łukasz Załuska|
|Date of birth||16 June 1982|
|Place of birth||Wysokie Mazowieckie, Poland|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|1997–1998||Ruch Wysokie Mazowieckie|
|2000–2001||Zryw Zielona Góra|
|2004||→ Jagiellonia Białystok (loan)||16||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23 August 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Wysokie Mazowieckie, Załuska began his career in 1997 with Ruch Wysokie Mazowieckie but left within a few months to join MSP Szamotuły. After a year, he moved on to Sparta Oborniki, before spending time with Zryw Zielona Góra. In 2001, Załuska moved to Stomil Olsztyn and made his first appearance in the Ekstraklasa in August 2001. In 2002, he joined Legia Warszawa but made no appearances for the club. From here, he had two loan spells with Jagiellonia Białystok before joining Korona Kielce in 2004. Załuska spent two years with Kielce, culminating in a Polish Cup runners-up medal in just before moving to Scotland in May 2007.
Załuska joined Scottish Premier League team Dundee United on a two-year contract on 30 May 2007. He played in pre-season for United but suffered a broken foot before the start of the domestic season, prompting the club to sign countryman Grzegorz Szamotulski as a short-term replacement. After returning to training in late October, it was feared Załuska had broken his foot a second time in early November. Załuska finally made his competitive debut for United on 26 January 2008, just days before Szamotulski's departure. United won 2–1 in what was captain Barry Robson's final match for the club.
In February 2008, after helping United beat Aberdeen in the semi-final of the Scottish League Cup, Załuska was reported to the Scottish Football Association (SFA) for making gestures to the Aberdeen fans. In the match, both keepers faced missiles thrown by sets of opposing fans, including plastic cups, chocolate and £1 coins. Referee Iain Brines was also hit by a coin thrown from the Aberdeen supporters' end. A month later, Załuska received a £500 fine and a warning from the SFA for his actions.
On 17 December 2008, it was reported that he had declined a new contract and would be leaving the club at the end of the season after the current one expires.
On 23 December 2008, Załuska signed a pre-contract agreement with Celtic and would be joining at the start of the 2009–10 season. He officially became a Celtic player on 1 June 2009. He made his debut on 21 September 2009, in a 4–0 League Cup victory over Falkirk. On 25 October 2009, he made his league debut for the Hoops against Hamilton Academical as a replacement for his injured compatriot Artur Boruc and pulled off several saves in a 2–1 win. On 10 April 2010, Zaluska played in a Scottish Cup semi final for Celtic at Hampden Park which they lost 2–0 to Ross County.
At the start of the 2010–11 season Załuska became Celtic's first choice goalkeeper after Boruc left for Italian side Fiorentina. However Celtic signed Fraser Forster on loan from Newcastle United and Załuska once again became second choice goalkeeper.
At the start of the 2011–12 season Załuska became Celtic's first choice goalkeeper after Forster returned to Newcastle United. Zaluska started Celtics opening SPL game against Hibs, keeping a clean sheet in a 2–0 victory. However, Celtic's re-signing of Forster on loan again pushed Zaluska down the pecking order. On 29 September Zaluska started in the Europa League against Udinese. Although Zaluska played well and made several good saves the match finished 1–1 with Udinese scoring from a penalty.
Załuska was called up to the Poland squad for the first time in August 2008, following Artur Boruc's suspension, although he remained unused. He was called up again in November, with Boruc missing due to injury. He won his first international cap on 6 June 2009, against South Africa.
- Polish Cup Runner-up: 1
- Scottish League Cup Runner-up: 1
- Scottish Cup Winner: 2
- Scottish Premiership Winner: 3
- "Zaluska signing confirmed". Dundee United FC. 30 May 2007.
- "Zaluska setback for Dundee United". BBC Sport. 20 July 2007.
- "Levein nets new Polish goalkeeper". BBC Sport. 25 July 2007.
- "Foot injury nightmare for United keeper". The Courier. 6 November 2007.
- "Kilmarnock 1–2 Dundee United". BBC Sport. 26 January 2008.
- "SFA to consider Zaluska gestures". BBC Sport. 8 February 2008.
- "Zaluska fined". Dundee United FC. 18 March 2008.
- Robert Thomson (18 December 2008). "Zaluska bound for Celtic after rejecting new Tannadice deal". The Scotsman. Retrieved 23 December 2008.
- "Celtic confirm deal for Zaluska". BBC Sport. 23 December 2008. Retrieved 30 April 2011.
- Falkirk 0 – 4 Celtic BBC Sport, 21 September 2009
- "Hamilton 1–2 Celtic". BBC Sport. 25 October 2009.
- Celtic 0 – 2 Ross County BBC Sport,10 April 2010
- I'm your No 1 Bhoy: Zaluska insists he is the man to fill Boruc's boots at Celtic Mail Online, 19 July 2010
- Warsaw bid for Lukasz Zaluska Evening Times, 9 December 2010
- Celtic v Hamilton preview Sky Sports, 4 March 2011
- "Hibernian 0–2 Celtic". BBC Sport. 24 July 2011. Retrieved 10 April 2012.
- "Celtic 5–1 Dundee Utd". BBC Sport. 13 August 2011. Retrieved 11 September 2011.
- "Celtic 1–1 Udinese". BBC Sport. 29 September 2011. Retrieved 10 April 2012.
- "International call ups". Dundee United FC. 25 August 2008. Retrieved 25 August 2008.