|Centuries:||1st century – 2nd century – 3rd century|
|Decades:||110s 120s 130s – 140s – 150s 160s 170s|
|Years:||142 143 144 – 145 – 146 147 148|
|145 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishment and disestablishment categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Ab urbe condita||898|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1699 – -1698|
|English Regnal year||N/A|
|Chinese calendar||甲申年 (Wood Monkey)
2841 or 2781
— to —
乙酉年 (Wood Rooster)
2842 or 2782
|Coptic calendar||-139 – -138|
|- Vikram Samvat||201–202|
|- Shaka Samvat||67–68|
|- Kali Yuga||3246–3247|
|Igbo calendar||-855 – -854|
|Iranian calendar||477 BP – 476 BP|
|Islamic calendar||492 BH – 491 BH|
|Minguo calendar||1767 before ROC
|Thai solar calendar||688|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 145.|
Year 145 (CXLV) was a common year starting on Thursday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Hadrianus and Caesar (or, less frequently, year 898 Ab urbe condita). The denomination 145 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.
- Antoninus Augustus Pius and Marcus Aurelius Caesar become Roman Consuls.
- Marcus Aurelius marries Faustina the Younger, a daughter of Antoninus Pius.
- Arrian becomes archon in Athens.
- Change of era name from Jiankang (1st year) to Yongxi era of the Chinese Han Dynasty.
- Change of emperor from Han Chongdi to Han Zhidi of the Chinese Han Dynasty.
- Ajmere, India, is founded.