1921 NSWRFL season
|1921 New South Wales Rugby Football League|
|Premiers||North Sydney (1st title)|
|Minor premiers||North Sydney (1st title)|
|Points scored||1086 (total)
30.167 (per match)
|Top point scorer(s)||Rex Norman (75)|
|Top try scorer(s)||Gordon Wright (11)|
The 1921 New South Wales Rugby League premiership was the fourteenth season of Australia's first rugby league football club competition which was based in Sydney. Nine teams from across the city contested the season, with North Sydney being crowned premiers by virtue of finishing the season on top of the League. The 1921 season also saw the St George club enter the competition, replacing the Annandale club, who after thirteen seasons, exited the League.
Because of the departing 1921–22 Kangaroo tour of Great Britain in mid-July only one round of 9 rounds was played, with the second round being devoted to the City Cup. The premiership was decided with no finals on a first-past-the-post basis.
Premiers North Sydney became the second team to go through a season undefeated - seven wins and an 8-8 draw with Easts in round 5. Their brilliant performance earned them their maiden premiership.
University became the second side to have gone through a season winless, as Annandale had done the previous year. University's season yielded 8 losses from 8 starts, conceding 295 points at an average of 36.88 per match.
With the addition of St George in place of the recently departed Annandale club, the number of teams in the League remained at nine.
- Balmain, formed on January 23, 1908 at Balmain Town Hall
- Eastern Suburbs, formed on January 24, 1908 at Paddington Town Hall
- Glebe, formed on January 9, 1908
- Newtown, formed on January 14, 1908
- North Sydney, formed on February 7, 1908
- South Sydney, formed on January 17, 1908 at Redfern Town Hall
- St George, formed on November 8, 1920 at Kogarah School of Arts
- Western Suburbs, formed on February 4, 1908
- University, formed in 1919 at Sydney University
|Newtown||North Sydney||St. George
|South Sydney||University||Western Suburbs|
- Rugby League Tables - Notes The World of Rugby League
- Rugby League Tables - Season 1921 The World of Rugby League
- Premiership History and Statistics RL1908
- Results: 1921-30 at rabbitohs.com.au