|Available in||English (UK), English (US), Norwegian, German, Swedish and Danish|
24SevenOffice ASA (former name Kontorplassen.no, Oslo Stock Exchange : TFSO), is a Norwegian software company developing and marketing software as a service (SaaS) products. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, the company is currently present in Scandinavia and the UK. 24SevenOffice is a pioneer in the development of Internet based applications and was founded in 1996.
The system includes modules for:
- Project Management
- Content management system
24SevenOffice is integrated with a number of partners. Our open APIs enable a variety of integration possibilities. This allows businesses to develop integrations tailored their own needs – through easy access and interaction with data from other cloud solutions. We believe in flexibility – by building lovely products from the ground up, offering unique benefits and enhancing possibilities through integration.
The company has offices in Oslo and Skien (Norway), Stockholm (Sweden) and London (UK). As of January 2006, the company listed a base of 1000 customers, and it is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange on the Oslo Axess list.
The company was founded in 1996 in Porsgrunn, (Norway) by Stian Rustad.
In February 2005, 24SevenOffice bought the Swedish competitor Start and Run, adding 400 customers and launching the company into the Swedish marketplace. The company entered partnerships with Active 24 in 2006  and Norwegian telecommunications company, Telenor.[dead link]
In September 2006, 24SevenOffice signed a partnership deal with Fokus Bank and Bluegarden combine banking, accounting/invoice and payroll  services. 24SevenOffice has a comprehensive cooperation with NetClient AS. NetClient provides 24SevenOffice with hosting, communication and security services.
- Brombach, Harald (17 January 2006). "Norsk selskap med omfattende Ajax-løsning" (in Norwegian). Digi.no. Archived from the original on 11 April 2012. Retrieved 11 April 2012.
- Lekanger, Kurt (1 June 2004). "Alle kontorprogrammene på Web". PC World Norge (in Norwegian). IDG. Retrieved 9 March 2012.
- Schindler, Esther (30 March 2006). "CRM for the Web Crowd". Digital Media Net. Archived from the original on 11 April 2012. Retrieved 11 April 2012.
- "Winners of the European Seal of Excellence in Multimedia 2004". seal-of-excellence.org. Archived from the original on 8 May 2006. Retrieved 30 March 2012.
- OSLO AXESS - NEW SECURITY FROM TODAY . Accessed 2 July 2007
- OpenAjax Alliance Members. Accessed 24 September 2007
- Active 24 & 24SevenOffice teams up. Accessed 18 January 2007
- Case study: Life Scandinavia. Accessed 18 January 2007
- New Internet Banking Model Launched In Norway Accessed 18 January 2007