From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up AK, aK, or ak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AK or A.K. (but not Ak) may refer to:
Companies and organizations
- AK Press, a collectively owned and operated independent publisher and book distributor that specializes in radical and anarchist literature
- AK Steel Holding Company, a US-based S&P 500 (NYSE:AKS) Steel Manufacturer
- Adalet ve Kalkınma Partisi, the Turkish Justice and Development Party
- Arbeiterkammer, the Austrian Chamber of Labour
- Armia Krajowa (Home Army), underground resistance in Nazi-occupied Poland during World War II
- A.K. (film), 1985 film directed by Chris Marker about the making of Akira Kurosawa's film Ran (1985)
- AK (radio program), a weekly program produced by the Alaska Public Radio Network from 2003 to 2008, currently a weekly segment of the network's flagship program Alaska News Nightly
- Applied kinesiology, a method using manual muscle testing that purportedly gives feedback on the functional status of the body
- Actinic keratosis, a skin condition
- Patient AK, a 16-year-old female patient who laughed when her brain was stimulated with electric current during treatment for epilepsy
- AK (rapper), American rapper from Atlanta, Georgia, member of hip hop group P$C
- AK-47 (rapper), American rapper from Chicago, Illinois, member of hip hop group Do or Die
- Alaska, a state in the United States whose postal abbreviation is "AK"
- Azad Kashmir, an area administered by Pakistan
- Kalashnikov rifle (Avtomat Kalashnikova) an originally Soviet/Russian series of rifles, e.g. AK-47, AKM, AK-74, etc.
- AK, the IATA code for AirAsia, a Malaysia-based airline
- AK, the US Navy hull classification symbol for Cargo Ship
- ISO 639-1 language code ak: Akan language
- American kestrel, in falconers' usage, a species of bird of prey
- Attokelvin, an SI unit of temperature
- Knight of the Order of Australia, awarded from 1976 to 1986, restored 2014
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.