From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ANI)
|Look up ani in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ani is a ruined Armenian medieval city in today's Turkey.
Ani or ANI may also refer to:
- Ani, Akita, a town located in Kitaakita District, Akita, Japan
- Ani, Iran (disambiguation), several locations in Iran
- Āņi, a village in Ādaži Municipality, Latvia
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands, a group of islands in the Indian Ocean
In other uses:
- Ani (bird), birds in the genus Crotophaga of the cuckoo family
- Ani (god), the Etruscan god of the sky
- ANI (file format), a graphics file format used for animated cursors on the MS Windows operating system
- Ani (nun), a prefix added to the name of nuns in Tibetan Buddhism
- Agencia Nacional de Inteligencia, the intelligence agency of Chile
- Alianza Nacional de Independientes, a political party in Chile
- Armenian National Institute
- Asian News International, a regional news agency
- Associazione Nazionalista Italiana, a defunct Italian political party
- Autism Network International
- Automatic number identification, a telephony network feature sending the telephone number of the calling party along with the call
- Aniak Airport's IATA code, an airport in Alaska, U.S.
- Ani, a letter of the Georgian alphabet
- Anakin Skywalker or Ani, a character in the Star Wars universe
- Ani Hyuntikwalaski, the Western Marker of The Lost Island Stonecircle
- Ani Ma'amin (אני מאמין) "I believe", a version of the Jewish principles of faith
- Aniki (disambiguation)
- Papyrus of Ani
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.