From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ANP may refer to:
- Afghan National Police
- National Agency of Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels (Brazil), a regulatory agency of petroleum, biofuel and natural gas in Brazil
- Algemeen Nederlands Persbureau (Netherlands national news agency), a news agency from the Netherlands
- American Nazi Party, an American Neo-Nazi political party.
- American News Project, an independent internet news broadcaster.
- Assembleia Nacional Popular, the legislature in Guinea-Bissau
- Awami National Party, a left-wing Pakistani political party.
- Analytic network process, a mathematical decision making technique similar to Analytic Hierarchy Process
- Atrial natriuretic peptide, a peptide hormone.
- Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Aircraft Nuclear Propulsion (program)
- Angika language (ISO 639-2 language code)
- ANP (band), a Japanese band featuring KK Null.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.