|ATN News Logo|
|Launched||June 7, 2010|
|Owned by||Multimedia Production Company|
|Slogan||বাংলার ২৪ ঘণ্টা (24 hours of Bangla|
53, Kawranbazar C/A
Dhaka - 1215
ATN News is one of the pioneering 24-hour news oriented television channels in Bangladesh. It is a sister concern of ATN Bangla, another popular TV channel of the country. ATN News started its journey with the slogan বাংলার ২৪ ঘণ্টা (24 hours of Bangla).
The channel grew up with a band of devoted journalists of the country who already achieved fame at both domestic and international levels. ATN News continues its activities with a view to presenting authentic and politically unbiased news to the audience in the nook and corners of Bangladesh and other parts of the world.
Key figures 
- Sharker Firoz: Adviser and CEO
- Munni Saha: Head of News
- Nadeem Qadir: Associate Head of News
- Pinaki Roy: Head of Broadcast
- Kazi Nazmul Alam Taposh: Executive Producer
- Probhash Amin: Editor (NCA)
- Shahidul Azam: Editor (Input)
- Pronab Saha: Editor (Output)
- Mashudul Haque ( Known As Tera Masud) : Chief Reporter
- Borhanul Haque Shammrat: Chief Reporter
- Prime News (Bangla) at 08:00, 11:00, 20:00, 23:00
- News Hour (Bangla) at 06:00, 09:00, 12:00, 15:00, 18:00, 21:00, 24:00, 03:00
- News Now (Bangla) at 10:00, 16:00, 17:00, 22:00, 02:00, 05:00
- News Update (Bangla) at 14:20
- News Now (English) at 13:00, 01:00, 04:00
- News at Seven (English) at 19:00
- Breakfast News (English) at 07:00
Apart from regular news items, ATN News on every Friday and Saturday airs a set of special news stories on a particular topic to draw the attention of general people and the government.
Shows and programs 
- After Thoughts: A talk show in English highlighting contemporary issues. The agendas of the show range from domestic to international affairs. The program airs live at 19:30 every Sunday (Bangladesh Standard Time) and repeats at 07:30 every Monday. After Thoughts spans around 20 minutes.
- Amader Kotha (আমাদের কথা): A show reflecting the view, opinion and reaction of general people on a particular topic of a day. Amader Kotha, spanning around 5–10 minutes, airs at 14:40 Sunday to Thursday every week.
- Anandaloke (আনন্দলোকে): A weekly program covering the cultural activities happening across the country. The 20-minute show is telecast at 19:30 every Friday.
- Around the World: A bulletin highlighting the international affairs. It covers political, social, cultural and interesting events happening around the world. The 15-minute long bulletin is broadcast at 16:20 every day.
- Biz Talk: A talk show on business affairs. The discussion mainly centres on capital market situation, banking sector, currency, trade and commerce, and other business issues. Biz Talk airs for around 40 minutes beginning at 13:15 on Sunday and Monday every week.
- Box Office:Box Office is a weekly entertainment show encompassing new release, upcoming, gossip, top movie chart, top music chart and other miscellaneous entertainment information. Hosted by Nehrin Mustofa and Raktim Tripura, Producer- Bipul Talukdar. The 20-minute long show also gives information about world music and other sources of entertainment. Box Office airs at 19:30 Monday and repeats at 07:30 Tuesday.
- C-News: The program highlights movies of local film industry. C-News is telecast at 19:30 every Thursday and continues for roughly 20 minutes.
- Connecting BD: A program through video conference making connection with general people on various issues. Connecting BD is broadcast at 17:15 on Fridays and lasts for around 35 minutes.
- Corporate: A fortnightly program focusing the corporate world and the professionals who achieved substantial success in different job arenas. The show airs at 20:30 on alternate Saturdays. Corporate spans nearly 20 minutes.
- Ei Banglai (এই বাংলায়): Travelling across the country, the 20-minute video journal projects the living of a particular area or the activities of any institution. The fortnightly program is telecast at 20:30 on alternate Saturdays. This Program is anchored by the head of news Munni Saha.
- Ekdin Protidin (একদিন প্রতিদিন): An interview show covering the daylong life of a personality. The broadcast airs at 20:30 every Thursday. Ekdin Protidin spans around 20 minutes.
- Follow Up: A follow-up program on a much-talked incident. The program airs every Monday at 20:30 and continues for around 20 minutes.
- Jole Jongole (জলে জঙ্গলে): The 20-minute program brings to focus wildlife, their habitat and conservation issues. Jole Jongole airs at 20:30 on Fridays.This program has been canceled now a days.
- News Hour Xtra: A talk show on the most talked issue of a day. The show is broadcast at 22:15 every day and continues for around 40 minutes.
- News Uncut: Filler item projecting detailed and barely edited version of video footage on different news topics. Each News Uncut spans roughly 3–5 minutes.
- Shat Rang (সাত রঙ): A talk show with eminent cultural personalities about their works and regarding various cultural aspects. The 20-minute show airs at 19:30 on Saturdays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Shopping Bag: A program providing necessary information on various products and services. The items range from car to clothes, furniture to handbags, and the like. Watch Shopping Bag at 14:30 on Fridays and Saturdays. It spans for 15 minutes.
- Sports Insight: Daily sports bulletin airing at 23:30. And repeat at 11:30am the next day. Sports Insight continues for roughly 20 minutes.
- Sports Talk: A weekly talk show with renowned sports personalities. The 20-minute show is broadcast at 20:30 on Thursdays.
- Tech News: The program covers updates on the technology of the world and various topics related to IT.
- Top of the Week: A 20-minute-long program that highlights the top news stories headlining bulletins throughout a week. Top of the Week airs at 19:30 on Sundays.
- Visual Diary: A video journal focusing a particular news agenda. The 20-minute program is telecast at 19:30 every Wednesday.
- Young Nite: A program on ATN News reflecting the views, opinion and life-style of young generation. Young Nite, continuing for 40 minutes, airs at 01:15 on Fridays, Sundays and Tuesdays.
- ATN News began its test transmission on May 1, 2010 and officially went on air on June 7, 2010.
- Ashfaque Munier Mishuk(1959–2011) joined ATN News as the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Editor in November, 2010. He continued working with the TV station till he died in a tragic road crash in Manikganj, Bangladesh on August 13, 2011.
- Noted Bangladeshi journalist Abed Khan resigned from his post as ATN News' CEO and chief editor on April 20, 2013 due to internal crisis in the upper post.
See also 
- ATN Bangla
- Corporate media
- Telecom System in Bangladesh
- List of television stations in Bangladesh
- List of Bangladeshi TV and radio Channels
- Abed Khan Resigns From ATN News. Tazakhobor. 21 April 2013. Retrieved 28 April 2013.