||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (February 2009)|
22 January 1980 |
Adam Tuominen (born on 22 January 1980 in Adelaide, South Australia) is a Finnish-Australian actor. He studied drama during high school at St. Peter's College and followed this by studying drama and directing at Adelaide's Flinders University Drama Centre. In 1999 (and at the age of just 18), Adam was chosen as the only South Australian to attend Australia's most prestigious drama school, the National Institute of Dramatic Art in Sydney, New South Wales.
After graduating in 2001, Adam played the role of Hunter Bradley, the Crimson Thunder Ranger character in the long-running American children's series, Power Rangers Ninja Storm.
Adam has enjoyed a number of guest roles on successful Australian TV series such as Always Greener, Young Lions and McLeod's Daughters. Recently, prominent TV work has included that of playing Razor Gang member Frank 'Razor Jack' Hayes, in Underbelly: Razor - a 13-part Australian mini-series detailing real events that occurred in Sydney between 1927 and 1936. The series depicts the 'Razor Gangs' who controlled the city's underworld during the era.
Adam's acting repertoire also includes extensive theatre roles, as well as film work.
Adam has Finnish heritage through his Father; and has a twin brother, as well as an older sister.
- Temptation (2003)- Courier
- A Second Chance (2011) with Nina Pearce and Emily Morris
- My Friend Pillow
- Underbelly: Razor (2011) - Frank "Razor Jack" Hayes, part of Bruhn's gang
- McLeod's Daughters
- "Lost & Found" (2006) – John Nostier
- Power Rangers Dino Thunder
- "Thunder Storm: Part 2" (2004) – Hunter Bradley/Crimson Thunder Ranger
- "Thunder Storm: Part 1" (2004) – Hunter Bradley
- Power Rangers: Ninja Storm (2003) – Hunter Bradley/Crimson Thunder Ranger
- Young Lions
- Episode #1.5 (2002) – Nathan Smyth
- Always Greener
- "Mirror Image" (2002) – Aaron/Drew Savage
- Power Rangers Ninja Storm (2003) – Crimson Ranger
- Frankie and Johnny in the Claire de Lune
- A Second Chance
- As You Like It (Shakespeare) (March 2008) – Orlando
Lead male role in Shakespeare's As You Like It for the Adelaide Fringe presented by This Rough Magic Theatre and Film
- I Hate Hamlet (2006) Adelaide Repiratory Theatre Company
- Two Gentlemen of Verona (200?)
- Kiss Me Kate (2007)
- Loot (2003)
- Starred in successful Adelaide Feature film A Second Chance with uprising actors
Emily Morris and Nina Pearce.
|This article about an Australian television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to Power Rangers is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|