|It is proposed that this article be deleted because of the following concern:
If you can address this concern by improving, copyediting, sourcing, renaming or merging the page, please edit this page and do so. You may remove this message if you improve the article or otherwise object to deletion for any reason. Although not required, you are encouraged to explain why you object to the deletion, either in your edit summary or on the talk page. If this template is removed, do not replace it.
The article may be deleted if this message remains in place for seven days, i.e., after 18:34, 25 September 2014 (UTC).
Please consider notifying the author/project:
Timestamp: 20140918183422 18:34, 18 September 2014 (UTC)
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (September 2010)|
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (September 2014)|
|Years active||1995 - present|
Rachel Lloyd was one of the earliest vocalists on Miller's albums, including the track "Dub In Ya Mind". The latest vocals on the new Afterlife album "Electrosensitive" Bargrooves/Defected 2009 are courtesy of Angela Neve and Juanita Grande.
In 1995, Afterlife released the debut self-titled album Afterlife (Ripe Recordings 1995). Afterlife’s highpoint to date came in 2004 with the album ‘Speck Of Gold’ (2004) which included the successful single "Sunrise".
In 2005 Miller producer James Bright to release the critically acclaimed album Northern Lights. In June 2010 Miller teamed up with Chris Coco to release The Sun Rising.
- 1995 - Afterlife (Ripe Recordings)
- 2000 - Simplicity Two Thousand (Hed Kandi)
- 2004 - Speck of Gold, 1 June (Bar De Lune)
- 2006 - The Afterlife Lounge, 5 June (I-Label)
- 2009 - Electrosensitive, 20 July (Bargrooves)
- 2012 - The White Island, 2 September
Singles & EPs
- 1995 - Byzantium Mixes (Ripe Recordings)
- 1996 - A Way Mixes (Ripe Recordings)
- 2000 - The Mix EP (Hed Kandi Records)
- 2005 - Speck of Gold (Bar De Lune)
- 2008 - Let It Go (12"), Afterlife, featuring Cathy Battistessa (Defected)
- 2008 - Dark Star (12" single), Afterlife & Pete Gooding present No Logo (Urbantorque)
- 2009 - Fantasy, 12 December
Remixes For Others
- "Sexual" - Amber
- "I Will Find You" - Clannad
- "You Won't Forget About Me" - Dannii Minogue
- "I Can't Sleep at Night" - Dannii Minogue
- "American Dream" - Jakatta
- "A Lira - Solidão No Oceano" - Madredeus
- "Another Chance" - Roger Sanchez
- "At Night" - Shakedown
- "I Wanna Go" - Stereo Mutants
- "Mad World" - Tears For Fears
- "Pjanoo" - Eric Prydz
|This article on a record producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|