|Date of birth||13 May 1949|
|Place of birth||Umm al-Fahm, Israel|
|Faction represented in Knesset|
A member of Maki's political office, prior to the 2006 elections he won fourth place on the Hadash list. However, he missed out on a seat as the party won only three mandates. He remained in fourth place for the 2009 elections, and entered the Knesset as the party increased its representation to four seats.
On June 15, 2010, Agbaria attended a meeting of the European Parliament, where he called for Israeli leaders to be tried at the International Criminal Court, and accused Israel of attacking "its neighbors and its Arab citizens nonstop" during its 62 years of existence.
- Afou Agbaria: Particulars Knesset website
- Afou Agbaria: Public Activities Knesset website
- List of Candidates: Hadash Knesset website
- Elections in Israel - February 2009 Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Arab fury: Lieberman stain on democracy Ynetnews, 4 July 2006
- Afu Agbaria on the Knesset website
- Interview with a member of Parliament Afu Agbaria. The «Red Army» park, Israel, 2011 at Krasnoe.tv (Russian)