From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Akhenaton, Akhnaton, Akhnaten or Akhenaten may refer to:
- Akhenaten, Pharaoh of the Eighteenth dynasty of Egypt
- Akhnaton (play), 1937 play by Agatha Christie about the pharaoh
- Akhnaten (opera), a 1983 Philip Glass opera about the pharaoh
- Akhenaten (verse novel), a 1992 poem by Dorothy Porter
- Akhenaten (comics), 1998 Marvel Comics character based on the pharaoh
- Akhenaton (rapper) (b. 1968), stage name of French rapper Philippe Fragione
- Akhenaten, Dweller in Truth, 1985 novel by Naguib Mahfouz
- Akhenaten: Son of the Sun, 1986 novel by Moyra Caldecott
- Akhenaten, stage name for Andrew Harris (musician) (fl 1997-2003), a black metal musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.