From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Albert may refer to:
- Albert (surname), a family name (and people with that name)
- Albert (given name)
- Albertet, an Occitan diminutive of Albert
- Albert (suspiria), minor character in Dario Argento's 1977 film Suspiria
- Albert (Discworld), a character in Terry Pratchett's Discworld series
- Albert, supporting character in Josie (later Josie and the Pussycats (comics))
- Albert Heinrich a.k.a. Cyborg 004, a character in Cyborg 009
- Al, a character in Toy Story
- Albert Hinkey, a character in the film Cars
- Albert Ramsbottom, subject of a number of humorous monologues by Stanley Holloway
- Albert the Fifth Musketeer
In geography it may refer to:
- Albert (electoral district), a federal electoral district in New Brunswick, Canada from 1867 to 1903
- Albert (Belize House constituency), a current Belize City-based electoral constituency.
- Albert, Kansas
- Albert, Somme a French Commune, site of three battles during the First World War
- Albert, Texas, a ghost town
- Albert, New South Wales, a town in Australia
- Rural Municipality of Albert, Manitoba, Canada
- Albert County, New Brunswick
- Albert Township, Michigan
- Electoral district of Albert, Queensland, Australia
In other fields it may refer to:
- Albert Heijn, the largest supermarket chain in the Netherlands
- 719 Albert, Amor asteroid
- Albert E. Gator, the costumed male mascot of the University of Florida Gators athletics teams
- Albert Productions, a record label
- Albert (automobile), an early 1920s British automobile
- The chain on a pocket watch, with a bar at one end.
- All pages beginning with "Albert"
- Adalbert (name)
- Alberta, Canada
- Alberta (disambiguation) for other uses
- Albertina (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Albert.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.