From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Albertina is a museum in Vienna, Austria, containing the world's best collection of old master prints and drawings.
Albertina, a feminine adjectival form of Albert (given name), may also refer to:
- Königsberg Albertus University, the former University in East Prussia
- Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg before the year 1820
- Albertina, Minas Gerais, a town in Brazil
- Albertina, Western Cape, a town in South Africa's Western Cape province
- Albertina is also a nickname for the Royal Library of Belgium
- Bibliotheca Albertina, the Leipzig University Library
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.