From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alexandre Julliard at Wineconf, 28 September 2009.
Project leader of Wine
Julliard studied computer science at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne. He spent most of the 1990s working on embedded systems. He now works full-time on Wine for CodeWeavers.
- (French)Alexandre Julliard (Wine) "Wine n'amène aucune perte de performance par rapport à Windows" 24/04/2006 "..Alexandre Julliard, 35 ans, est le mainteneur du projet Wine depuis 1994. /1999 CodeWeavers, Chief Technology Officer / 1996 Lightning Instrumentation, chef de projets / 1994 Elca Informatique, ingénieur de développement"
- New York Times: Little-Known Project Developing Alternative Software to Windows - By JOHN MARKOFF Published: January 18, 1999 - "...in the person of a 28-year-old Swiss programmer, Alexandre Julliard."
- CodeWeavers Inc. - About Us page for Alexandre Julliard - Chief Technology Officer "..graduated in 1994 from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, Switzerland with an MS in Computer Science."
- Open Source and Community Licensing Summit Participants (Partial Listing) March 10, 1999 - "Alexandre Julliard is the leader of the Wine project. In his other life he is managing the embedded software development at Lightning Instrumentation in Lausanne, Switzerland. He holds a diploma in computer science from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology"
- OLinux interview, April 2000 - A Fantastic Interview with Wine's Man Alexandre Julliard - By Fernando Ribeiro Corrêa and Luis Strano - "..I've been working in software development for the last 10 years, mostly in embedded software (routers, payphones, etc.)"
- OSNews interview, October 2001 - Interview with WINE's Alexandre Julliard - posted by Eugenia Loli-Queru on Mon 29th Oct 2001 17:25 UTC
- Wine HQ - WWN Issue #348:Wine Newsletter interview regarding Wine 1.0 release (6/18/2008)
- Wine HQ - WWN Issue #336:Wine Newsletter Interview with Mr. Alexandre Julliard (12/24/2007)
- YouTube video of: WINE Conference 2007 Keynote speech by Alexandre Julliard(October 7, 2007)