From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alise may refer to:
- Variant of Alice (given name)
- Latvian spelling of Alice (given name)
- Variant of Alix (given name)
- Dame Alise, Alix Pahlavouni wife of Constantine of Baberon (died c. 1263), Armenian noble
- Alise Post (1991) American BMX racer
- Alise Alousi, Iraqi American poet living in Detroit
- Marie-Alise Recasner, American actress
- Alise-Sainte-Reine a commune in the Côte-d'Or, site of pre-Roman town
- Alise, name of ancient Alesia (city) taken by Julius Caesar in the Wars in Gaul
- Association of Library and Information Science Education (ALISE), Carol Kuhlthau
- Alise (album), the third album by Latvian band Dzeltenie Pastnieki, released through magnitizdat in 1984, and 'officially' as late as 2004
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.