From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Alpes-de-Haute-Provence (formerly Basses-Alpes), a French department in the south of France
- Hautes-Alpes, a department in southeastern France
- Alpes-Maritimes, a department in the extreme southeast corner of France
- Montes Alpes, a mountain range in the northern part of the Moon's near side
- Catherine Ribeiro + Alpes, a French rock band of the 1970s
- “Alpes 1” and
- “Alpes 2”, both from their 1971 album Âme Debout
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.