From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Alucard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alucard ("Dracula" spelled backwards) may refer to:
- Count Alucard (character), the title character in the 1943 film Son of Dracula and other works.
- Alucard (Castlevania Symphony of the night ), a character in Castlevania media and the half-human/half-vampire son of Dracula
- Alucard (Hellsing), the main character in Hellsing media and an alias of Dracula
- Alucard, a character in the 1967 film Dr. Terror's Gallery of Horrors
- Alucard van Heusen, a vampire in the series Wizards of Waverly Place
- Dr. Alucard, the alias used by Dracula in The Batman vs. Dracula
- Johnny Alucard, a character in the film Dracula AD 1972
- Rachel Alucard, a playable character from the Blazblue series
- Alexander Lucard ("A. Lucard"), the alias used by Dracula in Dracula: The Series
- The most powerful vampire ever in Rosario + Vampire
- Alucard, a villain in Ted Dekker's Lost Books series
- "Alucard", a song by Gentle Giant from the album Gentle Giant
- "Alucard", a song by Tech N9ne from the EP Seepage
- "Sevil Alucard", a song by Michael Romeo from the album The Dark Chapter
- Dave Alucard [UK], Musician/Songwriter/DJ - bassist in British punk bands Exit/The What, The Merger 
- Alucard Music, a British music label
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alucard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.