From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Amami are islands in Kagoshima Prefecture, Japan.
Amami may also refer to:
- Amami Ōshima, a main island of the islands
- Amami, Kagoshima, a city in the islands
- Amami Airport, an airport serving the city
- Amami language
- Amami Station, a railway station in Osaka Prefecture
- Amami (film), a 1993 comedy film starring Moana Pozzi
People with the surname
- Yūki Amami, Japanese actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.