From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up amia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amia, AMIA, or AMiA can refer to:
- Amia (genus), the Bowfin fish
- American Medical Informatics Association
- Anglican Mission in the Americas
- Asociación Mutual Israelita Argentina, a Jewish community center located in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- For the 1994 terrorist attack see AMIA Bombing
- Amia, name, Latin, the effeminate of the masculine Amory; translates into "beloved friend"
- Association of Moving Image Archivists
- Aviation and Maritime Investigation Authority, an agency of the government of Slovakia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.