From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amin (in Arabic أمين) is a given name for males meaning faithful, trustworthy. The mainly francophone variant is Amine. alternatives are Ameen and Amien. Amin appears in many Arabic, Persian, Indian given names.
Main article: Amin (name)
- Amin, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
Amin may also refer to:
- Amin (ameen), the Islamic and Arabic Christian word for amen
- Amin or munsif, an arbitrator who assessed and collected revenue in the Parganas introduced by the Delhi Sultanate
- Amin, surname used for some Patidar Gujaratis in India predominantly following the Hindu faith
- Amin amin ya Rabaljalil, the state anthem for Perlis, a state in Malaysia
- Anak Mindanao, a political party in the Philippines
- AMIN Worldwide
- Amine (disambiguation)
- Amen (disambiguation)
- Aming (J-pop), a Japanese singing duo popular in the early 1980s, known for their song "Matsuwa"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.