From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anda may refer to:
- Anda, Mymensingh, a village in Bangladesh
- Anda, Heilongjiang, a city in Suihua, Heilongjiang, China
- Anda Railway Station, a railway station in Anda, China
- Anda, Iran, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Anda, Norway, an island in Øksnes municipality, Nordland county, Norway
- Anda lighthouse, a lighthouse in Anda, Norway
- Anda, Bohol, a municipality in Bohol province, Philippines
- Anda, Pangasinan, an island municipality in Pangasinan province, Philippines
- Aṇḍa, a concept in Kaśmir Śaivism
- Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA)
- Asociación Nacional de Actores (ANDA) or National Association of Actors, the Mexican actors guild
- Anda, a Mongolian term for friends and allies who are "as though born from the same womb," i.e., "blood brothers." The term is also a word for "friend" in the Mongolian language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.