Anderson University School of Theology is the graduate theological school affiliated with the Church of God (Anderson). It is a part of Anderson University and receives students from Azusa Pacific University, Bay Ridge Christian College, Gardner College, Mid-America Christian University, Warner Pacific College, Warner University, and other schools.
The school is mainly associated with the Wesleyan-Holiness tradition. It is an accredited institution which grants the following degrees:
- Doctor of Ministry (D. Min.)
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.)
- Master of Theological Studies (M.T.S.)
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Service (M.A.I.S.)
- an online Master of Arts in Christian Ministries (M.A.C.M.).
The school was established in 1950 for the training of ministers in the Church of God (Anderson).