Anderson Township, Warrick County, Indiana
Ohio River shoreline at the Yankeetown Site
Location in Warrick County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||22.13 sq mi (57.3 km2)|
|• Land||20.72 sq mi (53.7 km2)|
|• Water||1.41 sq mi (3.7 km2) 6.37%|
|Elevation||427 ft (130 m)|
|• Density||61.5/sq mi (23.7/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47601, 47630|
|GNIS feature ID||0453090|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 22.13 square miles (57.3 km2), of which 20.72 square miles (53.7 km2) (or 93.63%) is land and 1.41 square miles (3.7 km2) (or 6.37%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Newburgh (east edge)
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains Bates Hill Cemetery.
- Collins Lake
- Warrick County School Corporation
- Indiana's 8th congressional district
- State House District 74
- State House District 78
- State Senate District 47
- State Senate District 50
- "Anderson Township, Warrick County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Curry, Hilda J. Archaeological Notes on Warrick County Indiana. Indianapolis: Indiana Historical Bureau, 1954, 13.