|Date of birth||11 May 1989|
|Place of birth||Himarë, Albania|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
|2011–2012||→ Atromitos (loan)||26||(2)|
|2013–2014||→ Aris (loan)||41||(8)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16 March 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Tatos was born Andrea Tato to ethnic Greek parents in Albania. His family was able to move to Greece after 1989, he originates from Himare along fellow footballer Sotiris Ninis with whom are very close due to their families coming from the same town.
Tatos actually started his professional career by joining Atromitos at the summer of 2008. After three efficient years he joined Olympiacos from Atromitos on 19 August 2011 but he remained in his former club on a one year loan.
He managed to get with Atromitos to two consecutive Greek Cup finals in 2011 and 2012. His participation in the final of the 2012 has been discussed among the fans, as been selected against the club to which he belonged.
At the end of the 2011/12 season, besides the fact that it was amongst the priorities of the Olympiakos' former coach Leonardo Jardim, due to the numerous quality midfielders in the club and the fact that it was difficult for him to play on a regular basis, Olympiakos decided to give him to Aris for the rest of the season 2012/13. Tatos joined again Olympiakos at the end of the season and participated in the summer club preparation, but for once more Olympiakos new coach Michel decided to extend his loan for another year. Besides the fact that various Super League clubs like him, he decided to join Aris, besides its financial problems.
Unfortunately, Tatos with his miraculous left foot and unexpected inspirations can not progress in a football season that even players with his own skills are rare in Greek courts. Aris enjoys to have such a player but it must spread a veil of protection to the player, besides the tremendous economic problems, in order to provide him the opportunity to be selected for the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
On 27 June 2014, Tatos returned to his former team Atromitos. The transfer was completed at the offices of Olympiakos and immediately after Tatos said the following: "I am very happy to be back in the team that helped me improved as professional in my early football years. I will promise to give 100% to help Atromitos to achieve its goals and specifically in the preliminary round of Europa League. It is the third consecutive time and I hope to be the luckiest one. On a personal level, I wish to play for a third time in the Greek Cup final and lift it. Finally I like to thank President Mr. Georgios Spanos, coach Mr. Georgios Paraschos and the technical director Yiannis Angelopoulos who showed me how much they want me. I will always be grateful." 
In March 2014, according to some Albanian media, Tatos has been in contact with Alban Bushi, a manager at the Albanian Football Association. According to Bushi he has expressed his availability to play for Albania: since he was born there, he is eligible to play.
- He has won the MVP award in the highest Greek football league twice
- "Επέστρεψε στον Ατρόμητο ο Τάτος" (in Greek). sport24.gr. 27 June 2014.
- Sportekspres (March 18, 2014). "Tato për Shqipërinë". Sportekspres. "Himarioti që po shkëlqen tek skuadra greke e Arisit (është në pronësi të Olimpiakosit, skuadër kjo që e ka dhënë tek Atromitos në formë huazimi) mund të luajë me Shqipërinë në të ardhmen. Ka qenë vetë lojtari i cili ka shprehur një dëshirë të tillë;... The himara boy is shining at the Greek team of Aris (he is on loan there from Olympiacos, a team that has loaned him also to Atromitos) can play for Albania in the future. It has been the player himself, who has expressed such desire."
- EPO, 2010/2011- Greek Cup Final
- EPO, 2011/2012- Greek Cup Final
- superleaguegreece.net, Best Goal & MVP (2010-11)