|Born||Cardiff, Wales, UK|
Andrew Howard (born 1969) is a Welsh theatre, television and film actor.
Howard trained at Cygnet Training Theatre in Exeter in the early 1990s, touring in productions of A Christmas Carol, Twelfth Night and Peer Gynt amongst others.
On stage roles included Alex DeLarge in A Clockwork Orange, Peer Gynt in Peer Gynt, Orestes in Electra at theatres, including The Royal National Theatre (London) and The Donmar Warehouse (London).
Howard has made notable appearances in several major productions, including the HBO miniseries Band of Brothers and the Guy Ritchie caper Revolver, as well as costarring alongside Patrick Stewart and Glenn Close in the 2003 TV movie The Lion in Winter. He played "Bad" Frank Phillips in History Channel's Hatfields & McCoys.
In 2001, Howard was awarded best actor at the Tokyo International Film Festival for his portrayal of Jon in Mr In-Between. He co-wrote the screenplay for Shooters, a 2002 British crime drama in which he also starred. In 2009, he played Thomas Luster in the thriller film Luster under the direction from Adam Mason. In 2009, he was also in the film Blood River, for which Howard won the Best Actor Award at the Honolulu Film Festival and the Jack Nance Break-through performance award at the NYC Film Festival, Tribeca. In 2011, he starred in Limitless, a film by Neil Burger originally titled The Dark Fields.
|2010||I Spit on Your Grave||Sheriff Storch|
|2008||Love Me Still||Mickey Ronson|
|2006||The Devil's Chair||Nick West|
|2004||One Perfect Day||Hector Lee|
|2003||The Lion in Winter||Richard the Lionheart|
|1999||The Cherry Orchard||Trofimov|
|2011||The Hangover Part II||The Russian Dealer|
|2005||The Last Drop||Capt. Edward Banks|
|2014||Banshee||Season 2, Episode 6||Quentin|
|2014||The After||Season 1, Episode 1||McCormick|
|2014||Elementary||Season 2, Episode 12||Devin Gasper|
|2012||Hatfields & McCoys||Episodes 1-3 (entire miniseries)||"Bad" Frank Phillips|
|2011||Burn Notice||Dead to Rights
Army of One
|2011||Law & Order: Special Victims Unit||Season 12, Episode 24 : "Smoked"||Luke Ronson|
|2001||Band of Brothers||Crossroads
Day of Days
|Capt. Clarence Hester|
- Barton, Steve (2010-04-05). "Andrew Howard Brings Evil to The Dark Fields". Dread Central. Retrieved 2011-11-10.
- Miska, Brad (2009-11-02). "AFM '09: 'Puppet Master: Axis of Evil', 'Luster' and 'Dark House'". Bloody Disgusting. Retrieved 2011-11-10.
- Miska, Brad (2010-04-05). "'I Spit on Your Grave' Villain Takes Evil Role in 'The Dark Fields'". Bloody Disgusting. Retrieved 2011-11-06.
- Decker, Sean (2010-11-30). "Exclusive: Rodney Eastman Talks I Spit On Your Grave Plus Image!". Dread Central. Retrieved 2011-11-07.
- "BLOOD RIVER « Cast". Revolver Entertainment. Retrieved 2011-11-06.