|Full name||Anestis Argyriou|
|Date of birth||4 January 1988|
|Place of birth||Veria, Greece|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Right back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 March 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
After many good performances in 2007 Argyriou signed for Super League team Panthrakikos being deployed as a right fullback or central defender. On April 2010 he had a successful week's trial in Blackburn. 
On 11 May 2010 Argyriou agreed to sign for AEK Athens along with a teammate at his previous club Panthrakikos, Spyros Matentzidis. He scored his first goal in a friendly match against Hapoel Be'er Sheva F.C. in a 1–0 victory for AEK Athens. He made his first appearance in the Greek Super League against Panathinaikos. In July 2012 Argyriou's contract was terminated by AEK to pay off club debts.
On 12 August 2012, Argyriou joined Rangers on trial and later signed a two-year contract with the club on 25 August 2012. He made his debut in a 1–1 draw against Berwick Rangers on 26 August.On 18 September 2013 Rangers announced that defender Anestis Argyriou had mutually agreed to terminate his contract. 
- As of 4 May 2013
|Club||Season||League||Cup||League Cup||Other[nb 1]||Total|
- Includes other competitive competitions, including the Scottish Challenge Cup and the UEFA Europa League.
- Greek on trial at Blackburn Rovers
- "Gers Sign Argyriou". www.rangers.co.uk. Rangers F.C. 25 August 2012.
- Lindsay, Clive (26 August 2012). "Berwick Rangers 1–1 Rangers". BBC Sport (BBC). Retrieved 26 August 2012.
- http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/5122-we-can-improve-further-We Can Improve Further
- Hellenic Football Federation
- "A. Argiriou". Soccerway (Global Sports Media). Retrieved 15 November 2012.