Annals of Family Medicine
Annals of Family Medicine is a bimonthly peer-reviewed medical journal that was established in May/June 2003. It publishes original research from the clinical, biomedical, social and health services sciences, as well as contributions on methodology and theory, selected reviews, essays, and invited editorials. In 2011, the journal had an impact factor of 5.355.
Abstracting and indexing
- "2011 Impact Factor". Annals of Family Medicine. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- "Annals of family medicine". National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- John Hopkins Medicine. "MEDLINE Journals, Selected". All Journals. Unbound Medicine. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- "PsycInfo Journal Coverage List". American Psychological Association. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- "CINAHL Plus with Full Text Database Coverage List". EBSCO. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- "Journal Search". Thomson Reuters. 2013. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
|This article about a medical journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.