Apostolic Assemblies of Christ
The Apostolic Assemblies of Christ, Inc. is a predominantly African-American "Oneness Pentecostal" denomination. The Apostolic Assemblies of Christ was organized in 1970 by George Marshall Boone (b. 1920). Previously he had served as a bishop in the Pentecostal Church of the Apostolic Faith. From a beginning with seven churches in Michigan, Ohio, and Tennessee, the Apostolic Assemblies of Christ has grown to about 200 churches in the United States and Haiti.
The church is anti-trinitarian in theology, teaches repentance, water baptism by immersion in the name of Jesus Christ, and Spirit-Baptism are necessary to enter into the kingdom of God. They also believe that speaking in tongues is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
Affiliated Churches 
Livingway Apostolic Faith Church- Town Creek, AL - Bishop Earnest Clay D.D.
Praise Covenant Church- Louisville, KY - Bishop William L. Harris IV
Healing Fountain Apostolic Faith Church- Sheffield, AL - Bishop Thomas Owens
Christ Church Apostolic - Belleville, IL - District Elder Roddrick C. Anglin, Sr.
Zion Upper Room Apostolic Faith Church - Gallatin, TN - Bishop Isaac William, Jr. D.D.
The New Greater Soul Delervence Tabernacle - Lexington, Ky - Elder Lucian Dell Booker, Jr 
See also 
- Apostolic Assembly of the Faith in Christ Jesus
- Apostolic Brethren
- Apostolic Church of Christ (Pentecostal)
- Apostolic Church (denomination)
- Apostolic Church (Pentecostal)
- Apostolic Faith Church
- Apostolic Gospel Church of Jesus Christ
- Apostolic Pentecostalism
- Free Apostolic Church of Pentecost
- International Apostolic Fellowship
- List of Christian denominations#Apostolic Churches – Irvingites
- List of Christian denominations#Oneness Pentecostalism
- Apostolic Overcoming Holy Church of God