From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up apparition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Apparition may refer to:
- Apparitional experience, an anomalous, quasi-perceptual experience
- Vision (spirituality), inspirational renderings, generally of a future state and/or of a mythical being
- Marian apparition, in which the Virgin Mary is believed to have supernaturally appeared
- Ghost, the disembodied spirit or soul of a deceased person
- Doppelgänger, the ghostly double of a living person
- Bilocation, the ability/instances in which an individual or object appears to be located in two distinct places at the same instant in time
- Apparition (Harry Potter), a form of teleportation used in the Harry Potter novels
- The return of a periodic comet
- Apparition (The Legendary Pink Dots album)
- Apparitions, an orchestral work by György Ligeti
- Apparition (Burning Inside album)
- Apparition (company), a newly formed film distribution company in the U.S.
- Apparition of Face and Fruit Dish on a Beach, a painting by Salvador Dalí
- "Apparitions" (song), a song by Matthew Good Band
- Apparitions (TV series), a 2008 BBC series about an exorcist
- Phantom Girl, a DC Comics superheroine
- The Apparition, a 2012 American horror film
- Apparition (EP), an EP by The Contortionist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apparition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.