From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Applejack or apple jack may refer to:
- Applejack (beverage), an American strong alcoholic beverage produced from apples
- AppleJack, a troubleshooting software for Mac OS X
- Apple Jack, a 2003 film
- Apple Jack (video game), a game on Xbox Live Indie Games
- Apple Jacks, a brand of American breakfast cereal made by Kellogg's
- The Applejacks (UK band), a band from Solihull, England that had several hit records in the 1960s
- Applejack, an early name of the Canadian rock band Trooper (band)
- Applejack, a name given to a fictional character in the My Little Pony franchise, each in different generations respectively
- "Applejack", an instrumental song performed by Jet Harris and Tony Meehan which reached No 4 in the UK Singles chart in September 1963
- "Applejack", a song written and performed by Dolly Parton; first appeared on Parton's 1977 album New Harvest - First Gathering
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Applejack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.