From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aquamarine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aquamarine may refer to:
- Aquamarine (color), a color, a shade between green and blue and clear
- Aquamarine (gemstone), a gemstone-quality blue beryl
Aquamarine may also refer to:
- Aquamarine Power, a wave energy company developing the Oyster wave energy converter
- Aqua Marine, a private housing estate in Hong Kong
- Aquamarine (novel), a 2001 novel by Alice Hoffman
- Aquamarine (film), a 2006 film based on the book
- Aquamarine (window decorator), a window decorator for Beryl compatible with KWin
- USS Aquamarine (PYc-7), a patrol vessel of the United States Navy, named for the stone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.