Archibald Montgomerie, 18th Earl of Eglinton
Archibald George Montgomerie, 18th Earl of Eglinton and 6th Earl of Winton (born 27 August 1939), styled Lord Montgomerie until 1966, is the son of Archibald William Alexander Montgomerie, 17th Earl of Eglinton, and Ursula Joan Watson.
Lord Eglinton was educated at Eton.
He married Marion Carolina Dunn-Yarker, daughter of John Henry Dunn-Yarker and Elizabeth Adrienne Pinching, on 7 February 1964. They have four sons:
- Hugh Archibald William Montgomerie, Lord Montgomerie (born 24 July 1966)
- Hon. William John Montgomerie (born 4 October 1968)
- Hon. James David Montgomerie (born 1972)
- Hon. Robert Seton Montgomerie (born 1975)
|Ancestors of Archibald Montgomerie, 18th Earl of Eglinton|
- "Patronesses". Royal Caledonian Ball.
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by the Earl of Eglinton
|Peerage of Scotland|
|Earl of Eglinton
|This biography of an earl in the peerage of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|