From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arianna may refer to:
- Ariana Grande, American singer, actress and song writer
- Arianna Bergamaschi, singer, stage actress and television presenter
- Arianna Afsar, a pageant titleholder from San Diego, California, a semi-finalist on American Idol 8 and placed in the Top 10 at the Miss America 2011 pageant
- Arianna Follis, an Italian cross country skier
- Arianna Fontana, an Italian short track speed skater
- Arianna Huffington, a co-founder of Huffington Post
- Arianna Savall, Swiss-born Spanish classical singer, harpist, and composer
- Arianna Vanderpool-Wallace, a swimmer from the Bahamas
- Arianna Zukerman, American lyric soprano
- Arianna Hernandez, a character in the Days of our Lives television series.
- Arianna Horton, a character named after Arianna Hernandez on Days of our Lives.
- Ariana Dumbledore A character in the Harry Potter book series
- L'Arianna, an opera by Claudio Monteverdi called Arianna in English
- Arianna (Marcello), an opera by the Venetian nobleman composer Benedetto Marcello
- Arianna in Creta, an opera seria by George Frideric Handel
- Arianna (Goehr), an opera by the British composer Alexander Goehr
- Aniara, a Science Fiction opera composed by Karl-Birger Blomdahl for orchestra in 1958 that also used electronic & concrete music created by "Swedish Radio", released in mid-60s as a double LP on Columbia Masterworks. (The same piece, in edited form, appeared on side 2 of the Eugene Ormandy - Leonard Bernstein Columbia Masterworks 1968 cover-version-album of music from 2001: A Space Odyssey.)
- ARIANNA Experiment, a proposed neutrino detector at the Ross Ice Shelf, Antarctica
- M/Y Arianna, 50m luxury motor yacht build by Delta Marine in 2012.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.