Arthur Morrison (politician)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Private and professional life
|Parliament of New Zealand|
Morrison served on the Caversham Borough Council for three years. The Otago Daily Times said Morrison "was a cautious reasoner, a moderately good speaker and retained an independent attitude in Parliament".
- Hamer, David (1988). The New Zealand Liberals : the Years of Power 1891–1912. Auckland: Auckland University Press. pp. 186, 365.
- Otago Daily Times. 23 November 1901.
- Otago Daily Times. 26 November 1901.
- Wilson, James Oakley (1985) [First ed. published 1913]. New Zealand parliamentary record, 1840-1984 (4 ed.). Wellington: V.R. Ward, Govt. Printer. p. 221. OCLC 154283103.
- "Deaths". Otago Witness. Issue 2489, 27 November 1901. p. 43. Retrieved 21 July 2010.