From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ashikaga (足利) may refer to:
- Ashikaga clan (足利氏 Ashikaga-shi), a Japanese samurai clan descended from the Minamoto clan; and that formed the basis of the eponymous shogunate
- Ashikaga clan (Fujiwara) (足利氏 Ashikaga-shi), a Japanese samurai clan descended from the Fujiwara clan
- Ashikaga, Tochigi (足利市 Ashikaga-shi), a city in Japan
- Ashikaga Station (足利駅 Ashikaga eki), a train station in the city of Ashikaga
- Ashikaga District, Tochigi (足利郡), a former district located in Tochigi
- Ashikaga Junior College (足利短期大学 Ashikaga tanki daigaku), a school in the city of Ashikaga
- Ashikaga Institute of Technology (足利工業大学 Ashikaga kogyō daigaku), a school in the city of Ashikaga
- Ashikaga murder case, a murder case that occurred in the city of Ashikaga
- All pages beginning with "Ashikaga"
- All pages with titles containing "Ashikaga"
- Northern Court or Ashikaga Pretenders, pretenders to the Japanese imperial throne during the Ashikaga shogunate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ashikaga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.