Ashley Earley (born March 9, 1983) was born to parents Lee and Linda Earley and raised in Memphis, Tennessee. She attended Briarcrest HS in Memphis. Earley was named a WBCA All-American. She participated in the 2001 WBCA High School All-America Game, where she scored nine points.
The Earley Trophy Case
- 2001 Tennessee Gatorade Player of the Year
- 2001 Tennessee Miss Basketball
- 1998 & 2001 State Tournament MVP
- 2001 Best of the Preps Player of the Year (Memphis)
- 2001 Parade First Team All-American
- 2001 USA Today Second Team All-American
- 2001 Naismith Finalist
- 2000 NIKE All-American
- 1998 & 1999 WBCA/Reebok Underclass All-American
In May, 2005, Earley joined the Athletic Department Staff at The University of Alabama as the graduate assistant coach . Her former Vanderbilt University Commodore teammate, Ashley McElhiney also joined as the Director of Women's Basketball Operations.
In May 2009, Early left Tennessee Tech to join the University of Rhode Island as an Assistant Coach. In June 2010, she became assistant coach at Marquette University.
- Former Players for Maccabi Tel Kabir
- Ashley Earley Joins Teammate at Alabama (2005-05-26)
- Ashley McElhiney Director of Basketball Operations (2005-06-02)
|This biographical article relating to United States women's basketball is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|