From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up astor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Astor may refer to:
- The Astor family, a wealthy 18th century American family who became prominent in 20th century British politics.
- Astor, Florida, a town
- Astor, West Virginia
- Astor Place (Manhattan), a place leading to Broadway in New York City
- Astor Row, the name given to 130th Street between Fifth Avenue and Lenox in Harlem, New York City
- Astoria, Oregon, a city that was a fur-trading outpost founded by the Astors
- Astoria, Queens, a neighborhood of New York City
- Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, a fashionable New York City hotel
- Astor Bennett, a character in the Showtime television series Dexter
- Astor Pictures, a New York-based motion picture releasing company
- The Astor Theatre, a picture theatre located in St Kilda, Victoria, Australia
- Ástor Piazzolla, a tango musician
- Astor Radio Corporation, an Australian consumer electronics manufacturer from 1926 onwards, which also owned the Astor Records label
- MS Astor (1981), a cruise ship that sailed under the name in 1981–1985 for Hadag Cruise Line and Safmarine
- MS Astor, a cruise ship that sailed under the name in 1986–1987 for Marlan Corporation and 1995 onwards for Transocean Tours
- SS Astor, a Panamania cargo ship in service 1955–70
- ASTOR (disambiguation), a military acronym
- All pages beginning with "Astor"
- All pages with titles containing "Astor"
- Astore Valley, a district in the Northern Areas of Pakistan
- Astoria (disambiguation)
- Aster (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.