From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Atria may refer to:
- Atrium (heart) (plural: atria), an anatomical structure of the heart
- Atrium (architecture) (plural: atria), a large open space within a building
- Atria (star) or Alpha Trianguli Australis, a star in the constellation Triangulum Australe
- Atria Senior Living, an American assisted living company
- Atria or Adria, an Etruscan city in the Veneto region of Northern Italy
- Atria or Atri, Italy, an ancient city in the Abruzzo region of Central Italy
- Atria (imprint), an imprint of Simon & Schuster
- Atria (company), a Finnish meat company
- Atria Software, the original maker of ClearCase
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.