|Venue||William A. Egan Civic and Convention Center|
|Attendance||1,348 in 2007|
Aurora-Con was an anime convention held in Anchorage, Alaska at the William A. Egan Civic and Convention Center. It was the first of such conventions to be held at that venue. The convention had a total run of three years.
The convention held a fundraiser on November 19, 2005 at the Northway Mall called Gamers Nostalgia to help raise funds toward holding the first Aurora-Con. The convention ceased operations after 2008 due to an lack of volunteers and other unspecified problems.
|July 14, 2006||William A. Egan Civic and Convention Center
|684||Tom Bateman, Chris Sabat, and Brett Weaver.|
|September 23, 2007||William A. Egan Civic and Convention Center
|1,348||Lisa Furukawa, Tiffany Grant, Matt Greenfield, Spike Spencer, and Brett Uher.|
|September 27–28, 2008||William A. Egan Civic and Convention Center
|Colleen Clinkenbeard, Vic Mignogna, and Brett Uher.|
- Burkhart, Aaron (2005-11-29). "Video gamers revisit oldies at fund-raiser". The Northern Light. Retrieved 2013-03-16.
- Baechtel, Mark (July 14, 2006). "Manga mania". Anchorage Daily News. p. H4.
- Hamilton, Heather (2012-10-01). "Local anime convention storms UAA". The Northern Light. Retrieved 2013-03-16.
- "Aurora-Con 2006 Information". AnimeCons.com. Retrieved 2013-03-16.
- "Aurora-Con 2007 Information". AnimeCons.com. Retrieved 2013-03-16.
- "Aurora-Con 2008 Information". AnimeCons.com. Retrieved 2008-04-08.
|This anime convention-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|