From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up avian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Avian may refer to:
- Avian (band), an American metal band
- Avian, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Avian Island, Antarctica
- AVIAN International, major international company headquartered in Hungary
- Avro Avian, a series of British light aircraft designed and built by Avro in the 1920s and 1930s
- Avian Limited, a British hang glider manufacturer
- Aviano or Avian, an Italian city
- Avian JVM, an open-source, lightweight Java virtual machine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.