From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with evian.
|Look up avian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Avian may refer to:
- Avian (band), an American metal band
- Avian, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Avian Island, an island in Antarctica
- Avro Avian, a series of British light aircraft designed and built by Avro in the 1920s and 1930s
- Avian Limited, a British hang glider manufacturer
- Avian (given name), Russian male first name
- Avian, Friulian name of Aviano, a city in Italy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Avian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.