From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Ayşe Sultan.
Ayşe Hatun is the name of Five wives of Three Ottoman Sultans:
- Ayşe Hatun I (?-1505), daughter of Alaüddevle Bozkurt Bey, the Eleventh ruler of the Dulkadirids centered on Elbistan in Kahramanmaraş, the Eighth wife of Bayezid II and the adoptive/step-mother of Selim I
- Ayşe Hatun, wife of Bayezid II, daughter of Abdu's-Samad, the Eighth wife of Bayezid II and the mother of Selim I
- Ayşe Hatun II (1476-1539), daughter of Mengli Giray and the First wife of the Ottoman Sultan Selim I, and the mother of Beyhan Sultan, Hâfize Sultan and Daulat-Shahi (Yanikhan) Sultan.
- Ayşe Begum Hatun, wife of Ottoman prince Şehzade Mehmed (d. 1476), the son of Sultan Bayezid II and Bayezid II's Nineth wife Ferahşad Hatun, the daughter of Meñli I Giray.
- Ayşe Hatun (wife of Osman II) (1607-?)
- Ayşe Hatun (wife of Murad IV) (?-?)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|