From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ajalon, a valley and Biblical town in Israel and the West Bank
- Ayalon Prison, a prison in Israel that reportedly held "Prisoner X"
- Ayalon Cave, a cave near Ramla, Israel
- Ayalon River, a small mostly dried-out river in Israel
- Highway 20 (Israel), commonly known as Ayalon Highway, a major freeway in Israel
- Ami Ayalon, an Israeli politician and retired IDF general
- Danny Ayalon, an Israeli diplomat and former ambassador to the United States
- Ajalon (disambiguation)
- Elon (disambiguation)
- Alon (disambiguation)
- Allon (disambiguation)
- Aloni (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.