|Owner(s)||Berlingske Media A/S|
|Publisher||Berlingske Media A/S|
|Editor||Olav Skaaning Andersen|
|Founded||31 August 1916|
BT (Danish pronunciation: [ˈbeːˀ ˈteːˀ]) is a Danish tabloid newspaper which offers general news about various subjects such as sports, politics and current affairs. Until 2012 it was known as B.T.
History and profile
BT was established in 1916. The paper is based in Copenhagen. A large, red neon sign displays the company's logo at the square Trianglen in Østerbro, a part of Copenhagen. BT is part of Berlingske Media Group.
In 2004 BT had a circulation of 100,000 copies. The 2007 circulation of the paper was 87,319 copies. Its circulation was 82,024 copies in 2008 and 74,330 copies in 2009. It was 69,839 copies in 2010 and 67,983 copies in 2011.
- Jan Gralle, "Fra B.T. til BT", Design Press, 13 April 2012, Retrieved 12 November 2012 (Danish)
- "The Press in Denmark". BBC. 20 December 2005. Retrieved 17 December 2014.
- "Science News? Overview of Science Reporting in the EU". EU. 2007. Retrieved 5 October 2013.
- "National newspapers total circulation". International Federation of Audit Bureaux of Circulations. Retrieved 5 December 2014.
- Berlingske Media A/S at Det Centrale Virksomhedsregister
|This Danish newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|