From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BGA can refer to:
- Bach-Gesellschaft Ausgabe, the first complete edition of the works of J.S. Bach
- Ball Grid Array, a type of surface-mount packaging used for integrated circuits
- Battle Ground Academy, a private school in Franklin, Tennessee, USA
- Behavior Genetics Association
- BGA, a bank in Honduras acquired by HSBC in 2007
- BGA, the IATA code for Palonegro International Airport in Bucaramanga, Colombia
- Break glass alarm, a type of manually activated fire alarm
- British Gliding Association
- British Go Association
- British Geophysical Association
- Barney's Great Adventure Barney's first and was only movie from 1997 based on the TV Series.
- Cyanobacteria (blue-green algae)
- Boldklubberne Glostrup Albertslund, a Danish football club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.